Saturday, March 29, 2008

what can I do by myself?




Every day, Eli is trying out new tricks. Pictured above: what can I use to practice standing?? Pretty much anything, is the answer. He can't quite pull himself to standing yet, but he's got the idea and would do it if he could. He can get to his knees quite easily. Here you also see his eating skills ... the bringing food to mouth is new, but he's better every day.

I had the camera's video setting wrong today so the quality is poor, but I'll post a couple of videos anyhow. Eating, and playing with a top after a special trip to the toy store ... there's also a fun video of J and Eli playing with some newspaper. Enjoy!

1 comment:

ATran said...

Hey Vanessa! It was great to see you the other day at school. Thanks for stopping by to visit us! Eli is so cute... and expressive! Have a good day!