Thursday, March 13, 2008

growing and growing ...





It seems that every day now, Eli comes up with a new trick or skill -- he's been paying close attention to the older kids at school I think! He now "scoots" quite proficiently, can move from on his stomach to sitting, is working on pulling himself up to furniture, and can stand at a table. My favorite: a lifetime of kissing ahead of him, and he's learned it this month. We get gummy smacks on the cheeks now. He's eats a lot more and when he's not eating he's on the move! He is diligently exploring our babyproofing of the house, and has found the carbon monoxide detector, the stereo, cords, and his favorite -- Phoebe's leash hanging from the door. Yesterday he was playing and playing with it, finally got bored and wanted to move on, but cried for help because he didn't know how to let go of it on his own. :)

1) Maybe the cutest kid ever
2)Hanging with Big Bird, showing off his new outfit from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Song.
3) Even though he is growing and growing, and we used to look at babies his size as GIANTS, I still can't get over how little he is, and I take pictures like this one so hopefully I can remember later.
4) Eli helps with all our projects!
5) J sent me this picture during my recent business trip to Florida. I was really missing my boys and it really helped to see them having fun!

No comments: