Saturday, July 26, 2008

enjoying summer ...





Our days have been speeding by so quick this summer! We've been trying hard to take time and enjoy...

#1 ~ I finally got a picture of a scene that happens pretty frequently around here -- Eli and Phoebe, side-by-side, checking out the outside world ...

#2 ~ Eli showing off his present from Iraq -- thanks Uncle Declan!

#3 ~ Busy and hard at work ... Eli likes to take short walks with the stroller, he especially likes to peek out through the window in the back and play peek-a-boo, or speed up for neighbors or dads that cheer him on!

#4 ~ This was a funny day. We were getting ready to go and I was carrying Eli and a banana, with the plan to pack it up for the road. Eli wanted to hold the banana, which I allowed while I put on my shoes. While I did this he crawled into the bathroom with the banana ... and obviously decided he couldn't wait. He bit a whole into the side of the banana and then squished it up and through the middle -- by the time I caught up to him he was happily eating banana off the bathroom floor ... gross!

#5 ~ We went to visit our friend Shiela and her daughters Luella and Althea. Here you can see Luella blowing bubbles for Eli, who really liked them!



No comments: